Singapore is a bristling city which is full of life, culture and diversity. Some people here live comfortable and luxurious lives. Beauty is the essence of human lives and people here are very particular of their body image. Globally, the phenomenon of looking more attractive has spread like wildfire because it shows inner confidence, health and a comfort that people nowadays need in their lives. Now, looking good has never been easier, thanks to the mega advancement in the cosmetic industry. It seems that the possibilities of making an individual look better has never been easier, be it any part of one’s body. Today people follow celebrities and icons all over the world and these celebrities are hailed for their perfect skins, hair and figures. So, there is a natural desire to look equally perfect by the common people.
Hair has been an essential part of a human’s image since a very long time. In the ancient times, the Vikings were known to have thick manes and every knot in their braid showed a battle they had conquered. The Egyptians were popular for their scented oils and herbs that cured baldness and boosted growth of thick voluptuous locks. Even the Tsars, favored to court those maidens who were known for their long thick braided hair.
But today, there are many factors that contribute to the demise of such lovely manes, particularly stress. People in the modern times, have polluted air, use of excessive chemicals that damage the scalp and an epidemic of eczema and dermatitis that creates an irritable and itchy scalp.
Thanks to the revolution in skin and hair treatment in the cosmetic industry, many problems of the scalp can be easily cured. Singapore salons offer many different scalp treatments for customers. Aside from these, many top-notch cosmetic industries have opened their various franchises here and offer good solutions. Some of the very famous are:
- SureCare Hair and Scalp Treatment
- Bee Choo Origin Ladies – Hair Loss Treatment
- Follicle Hair Loss Centre
- 99 Percent Hair Studio
- Luxe Scalp Specialist
- CYL Scalp Lab Solutions
Mostly, these cosmetic solutions cost a lot of money. There are certain things you can do daily to improve the condition of your scalp and hair. Regular care and attention to the hair and scalp can do wonders for you. Be sure to follow these few tips before considering a cosmetic salon visit:
- Cleanliness: sweat can accumulate in the hair follicles which can block them. Regular washing with a mild shampoo can clear out the pores and keep them healthy.
- Hydration: dryness and itchiness in the scalp almost always arises due to lack of moisture in the skin. Use of a gentle moisturizer can help elevate this problem.
- Diet: a saying goes, “you are what you eat”. Thus, the nature of the food eaten determines how our body looks and feels. Intake of a healthy balanced diet can keep the skin and hair healthy.
- Regular brushing: by brushing the scalp regularly one boosts the circulation of blood through the tiny veins in the head and boost growth and health of the hair.
- Ruling out the problem professionally: if there is an infection of the scalp then a timely checkup by the dermatologist and the use of medication can stop the illness from spreading and help cure it.